Old June 25th 05, 03:45 PM
Dee

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, KittyyttiK wrote:

I just wanted you to know that I was so touched by this that I've

contacted a professional calligrapher to hand write it for me. I'm going

to frame it with a picture of h0p laying in my bed that was taken shortly

before his death. It will go on the wall facing that side of the bed

where he slept with me every night. Can you tell me who wrote this?

Thank you again.

Dee

And St. Francis asked h0p's spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied h0p's precious soul
And, as a cat, I am most able
To decide anything for myself

Are you coming then? Asked St. Francis
Soon, replied the whiskered angel h0p
But I must come slowly.
For my human friend is troubled.
For you see, she needs me, quite certainly.

But doesn't she understand? asked St. Francis
That you'll never leave her?
That your souls are intertwined for all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is...forever and ever and ever.

Eventually she will understand,
Replied the glorious h0p,