Old June 17th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Purrs and prayers for Anti Sandy in Pa needed

On Jun 13, 2:02*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
Lots of prayers and purrs need for Anti Sandy who lost both her only brother
and her sweet kitty Sapphire yesterday.
Here is her note.....

"Sapphire crossed over the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on July 13,
2009. *It was a very peaceful passing - during her sleep. *My brother, her
Uncle Ed, was there to greet her, as he passed away a few hours earlier on
July 12, 2009. *My heart is so broken from losing two special loves within
hours of each other."

Thanks so much. *If you would like to contact her directly her email is
tinselbean at aol dot com.

Anti Batty and the Batson Cats

Fangu fur lettin us no, Auntee Batty. Iffn yu wud pleeze let Auntee
Sandy no dat shee has owr deee****t condolinsis, an ar so sorry fur
her lossis.

Sapphire's naym has bin addid to da lisst ov Onorees fur da Jellicle
Ball, an her brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze