Old March 17th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey Says:

Meowmie wanted mee tew tel yew
"If you 'want' to, send me your 'slug' mail addy...
I have a funny cat card I'd like to send you, to cheer you up or whatever."

Paw Paw made these cards in 2002.
glares and gives Meowmie the pooter bak
Kyla here
Says to Moe: 'it's okay sweetie '
I sent my daughter in Michigan a little money to
give her 2 teenage girls (my grand daughters) for Easter.
I mailed it 'early' last week from Seattle to outside Flint Michigan, and it
took a WEEK to get there. Your postage stamps/mail service at work
Well, there has been sleet/rain/snow/wind/hail/tornados/earthquakes, etc,
lately
but it DID get there
Bless the postal workers hearts.
Hard job they have.
IIRC, the Post Office motto is :

Through wind and sleet and snow and hail
The Post Office delivers the mail.

or something like that.

I said "slug" mail vs 'snail mail' because Seattle is famous for slugs.
Do slugs 'move' faster than snails?
Nasty things, slugs are..ewwwwww. In 1992 I wiped out on a rather large
Banana Slug on my porch, and when I fell, I broke my right arm. Of course,
I'm right handed and had to call the bank and tell them my signature on the
checks would be different and told them the story
I had a neon pink cast put on my arm and got Ted Nugent to sign it, when we
went the 'Damn Yankees' concert. I really like Ted's music, but I don't
like the fact he kills animals for 'sport'. Nope, don't like that at ALL!!
His drummer signed it as well of a couple of the guys from the group Jackyl,
who opened up for DY's. You've probably never heard of Jackyl.
BTW, the slug was smeared all over the porch, and DH cleaned off the
'remains' with some salt..
Anyhooo effen ya wanna, sned me and your mail
addy to my comcats addy
and
do a Cc to my Yahoo addy

That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Gives pooter back to Mosey so he can watch 'kitty pr0n' while I'm
asleep...NOT!!!!
LOL