Old November 15th 19, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie[_4_]

Default Catslaves

Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down.

Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving it. I am not sure that there's anything particularly worthy of archiving - it was never the main group. Nor am I sure how to archive it even if thats something we wanted to do. But I figure I should ask the group here, because its not 'mine', it is RPCA's, I was merely the administrator.

What sayest though? To archive? Or let it be?

Yowie