Old July 12th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default are we a Group or a Clowder?

Me too...bad pun LOL
Good for you Granby G Glad you got it.
Hug
Kyla
"Granby"
I love it!!! Hey, I got my bubblegum Yowie today. It is really neat, in a
weird sort of way.
"Yowie"
tanadashoes wrote:
Just want to know. A group of cats living together is a clowder,
they may not be physically related, but they are emotionally and
physically tied to an area. We're emotionally tied together and I'd
say physically tied to our computers to communicate. We, generally,
speak the same languages and share the same interests. So I'm asking
you, is RPCA a group or a clowder? Comments please.

Pam S. who votes for clowder

We are not of a Superior Species therefore we cannot be a clowder.
Perhaps we are a cham? Together we are Cham Clowder.

Yowie
boom, tish