Old December 6th 12, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default Feral cat problem

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:58:38 -0600, "Kelley Greene"
wrote:

No there isn't since there is no way to stop people from abandoning their
cats for whatever reason they have, and others for allowing their cats to
roam and breed instead of spaying/neutering them. I remember the suffering
of the stray cats in Brooklyn. Very sad. Some people would toss leftovers
out the windows to the yards and starving cats below. At the time I was too
young to do anything for them.

Where did you live in Brooklyn? I lived on the corner of Church and
MacDonald Avenues above the F train stop in Kensington back in the
1980s.

I never remember seeing a cat in Brooklyn!