Old February 4th 04, 07:31 PM
M.C. Mullen

| Yes! If you are meant to have any animal, they pick you! My Tigger is my
| soul mate. He was a stray, just walked in my house one day like he owned
| the place, and he has been with me ever sinse. We are connected to our
pets
| in ways we will never fully understand. They choose us for reasons we
will
| never know. If it is meant to be, and you are meant to be together, your
| pet finds you!
|
| DD and Tigger

I think the reason why humans like pets is that they are upright and honest,
not false.
Vice versa they choose us for the same reasons.
Now how about people who do not like pets or suffer from phobia?
Maybe they have a problem with true honesty? Just a thought ...

But then I have to admit that I don't like snakes. What sort of character do
they have? Does anybody know?

Carola