Old July 17th 04, 08:25 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.health+behav",
itty (Sherry ) artfully composed this message
within on 17
Jul 2004:

Funny thing, though, my DH is a beekeeper, and they won't even
look at a honey bee if it strays up close to the house. They
either just know, or know from experience to leave them alone

I wonder, too! Shamrock will eat any bug he catches, but one day
there was something in here that must have seemed like a bee to
him because he cautiously touched it then backed off and made me
have to kill it. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't a bee or
any kind of wasp I've ever seen before.

--
Cheryl