Old January 8th 04, 02:49 PM
Ted Davis

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:04:03 GMT, "Joe Pitt"
wrote:

That might work, but I do rescue work and let the kittens and teenagers run
the house with my own(after 10 days of quarentine). It would be a constant
training exercise.

Weel, I've had a lot of cats in the last 35 years or so that I have
been keeping cats - as many as fourteen at a time - and only a very
few have defeated the trick of rolling the paper off the back, so I
have had to use the water trick for only a couple of cats in all. I
haven't needed to use it in almost eighteen years.

Of course, teenagers complicate the situation: it's much harder to
teach them not to play with toilet paper than it is to teach cats.

T.E.D. )