Old June 2nd 12, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default The Queen'

On Jun 2, 11:09*am, MLB wrote:
How about some first hand reports on the activities celebrating the
Queen's 60th year on the throne?

It gets me an extra day off from Hell i.e. work (Yesterday within 2
hours I got told my job is being down graded and I'm going to be
forced to work in another office even though I've repeatedly told the
manager concerned that being in there will cause me stress, which in
turn is not good for my blood pressure and seroiusly aggravate my
depression and the physical environment isn't safe and I'll be in an
office next to someone who once damn nearly assaulted me and it will
make my job a lot harder 'cos I can't move big notes the same way- as
my lift phobia means I can't put them on a trolley and use the lift to
get them where they need to go- this a***hole was saying he was trying
to be nice and I shouldn't take it personally but I do! I worked
really hard the whole of May because they have lost 2 staff and not
replaced them so I'm doing a lot of covering and this is what I get as
a reward?)

And that's really all it means to me...might go to a BBQ on Tuesday in
my local

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs