Old June 2nd 12, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default The Queen'

MLB wrote:

How about some first hand reports on the activities celebrating the
Queen's 60th year on the throne? How does the Queen feel about pets?
Does she have any? Wondering. MLB

Here in Cornwall there is bunting up all over the place - both Union
Jacks, and the Cornish colours of black and yellow. Very pretty and
festive. There are picnics planned in nearby villages but it is forecast
to be wet so they may be moved into village halls. In Launceston, my
nearest town, there is a Jubilee fair planned for Monday in the grounds
of Launceston Castle where there will be a regimental band, craft
stalls, a bouncy castle, falconry and food and drink. We have some
bunting up outside our cottage for the few people that pass by. On
Tuesday our neighbour is having a small Jubilee party so we'll be going
along to that.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com