Old October 31st 15, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Donna M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Captain, house of Momorella

Our hoomin secretary was all set to post the names of both me and my
brother Stanley, but then Stanley got sick and had to be rushed to
TED yesterday. I will be here to post a tribute to him in another
thread.

Wez gotted him on da list. WEz sadd wif you