Old May 6th 21, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy Update 5/4/2021

On 5/6/2021 7:47 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
No real signs of improvement.

snipped...

My boss suggested I leave an hour early today. "Go spend some time with
Buffy."

Jill

Your Boss is so good. I've also sent you an email.

Hugs

Judith

He's been great. I normally only work Monday through Thursday but he'd
recently asked me if I could work a few extra hours on Fridays to help
take some of the load off a guy in the office in New York who is a bit
overloaded. Naturally, the minute I said I'd be glad to come in for a
few hours on Fridays, Buffy started having all sorts of problems. I
only managed to work one Friday before all this stuff came up.

He's not really a 'pet person' so I'm extremely grateful he's a kind and
understanding person. He realizes she's like my child and I have a
responsibility to her first. I've worked for some people who would have
said, "To hell with your cat, you said you could..." Not this man.
Bless him!

Jill