Old January 21st 12, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default today's issues

dat meanz dat da soft writted dat silly she meaned ta write parmisan cheeze
iz gud, we can begin da partee at anee time, bring doze laffin cowz beclawz
we all likez dem awso, trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Duz dia meen dat we haz parmisan tu ha da pardee neow?
I wyll burring sum Laffink Cow cheeze, datz mione flavorit!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
update parmisan todayi likez cheeze trudi
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Dec 31 2011, 11:20 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Yew r en yer new ittie bittie howse nao OEJ? Reely? Dat iz wunnerful.
Weh r sew hapi fur yu awl. Mosey frum hiz old house.

da soft haz notted been dwinkin anee wintz beclawz her haz been gettin
up
earlee, OEJ, reportin furm jail in da new itti bitti howze
yes i shouldn't whine i know, soft"
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a
car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i
might
have been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come
out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. Today my DIL was in a store and some young
lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car.
MLB-

Kyla : that really sucks..what IS wrong with drivers? Was your DIL
hurt.?
-

Da Meowmie sey hur own muffur awwayz sed, a widdl whine is gud fur
yoo.
Meowy, awayding wurd ob success.

Gud adbise mai sweet, wunt sum cheez wif dat whine? waffs..
dat wuz en bad tayste ai noe, but ai fot wt wuz funi. Umkay, ai'l 'brie'
gud.

Mosey--gittin sum nip.

Dat furry nise, mine wuff, cuz waffing is awso gud fur yoo.
A widdl whine, a wotta waffs.
An gud fur yoorsefl, to brie sew gud.
MeOwy