Old November 15th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default acetaminophen and cats

on Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:41:51 GMT, Patty wrote:

Matthew I do apologize, but your post was not clear at all. I'm still
wondering who all those idiots above are? Ok, so you think it's not
relevant that you called "someone" an idiot, but it was a poor way to say
what you were trying to tell the OP

You're making it appear that what you thought Matthew was saying is
actually true...

--
Lynne

"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb