Old January 27th 14, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]

Default will it hurt to feed them one bag of Friskies?

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:55:12 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
All my indoor cats were once neighborhood strays. But I like to feed

them better foods like Pro plan or science diet. Unfortunately,

instead of the online merchant shipping Pro plan, they shipped

Friskies. Will it hurt to feed them a big bag of Friskies? I promise

not to make it a habit.

So what's wrong with Friskies? We've been feeding it to our cat for at least ten years now with no ill-effects. I swear... you people and your politically correct, knee-jerk BULLKRAP. You've always got to jump on the PC bandwagon against some time-honored product with an impeccable reputation. Like cats aren't supposed to drink milk and dogs aren't supposed to have chocolate. All of the things Americans have been doing for from well before any of you were ever born. The old ways are the best ways. Always. So leave well-enough alone. That's my advice.