Old February 7th 14, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default will it hurt to feed them one bag of Friskies?

buglady buglady99 bigfoot.com wrote:

Since Science Diet is garbage

The fact that Hill's require a prescription for hypoallergenic and
(premium) dental care cat food sucks. I will avoid them for at
least a while. They give kickbacks to dentists for "prescribing"
their premium products even though at least some of those products
in fact require no prescription. And they don't allow merchants to
sell any of those products without a phony prescription. Hopefully
people are becoming more aware and we all stop falling for that
nonsense.