Old August 25th 03, 05:17 AM
Di

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:46:49 -0500, "Jill McQuown"
wrote:

Persia absolutely loves the laser pointer. Where's the dot? She chases it
around, even to the point of spinning in circles. She finally does realize
I'm the one holding the "dot", though, and when tuckered out sits and looks
at me like "okay, are you done now? I'm ready for a nap!" (laughing)

Guess loves the laser pointer . She will chase it all around.
Harriet also likes it and has chases it around, spinning in circles
untiil dizzy (and a dizzy cat is very funny - however we only got her
dizzy once). Lita knows where the light is coiming from but will
sometimes join in the chasing.

Di