Old October 8th 11, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Custer learns a valuable lesson

"MLB" wrote in message
On 10/07/2011 08:01 AM, nik Simpson wrote:
Don't mess with wasps or bees. He came in last night with his face all
puffed up and big sting on the top of his nose. It was too late to do
anything, and he didn't seem in any discomfort so I decided to assess in
the morning. Anyway, all's well that ends well, he's fine this morning,
no swelling and the sting has faded.

A number of years ago, my niece was watching her Siamese play in her back
yard. It caught a bee in its mouth and was instantly in trouble. She
grabbed her car keys, caught the cat and rushed it to the Vet two blocks
away. The cat was dead by the time she got there. MLB

Yikes. That's a horrible tale. Anaphalactic shock, no doubt. But at least
she rushed the cat to the vet rather than asking on a newsgroup "what should
I do?"

Jill