Old March 15th 04, 03:45 AM
Mich Somday

Jacqueline wrote in message:

lol! Yes. I'd like some goats. One day I will have goats!

I've had goats and, believe me, you might want to re-think that wish!
LOL!!! I had two pygmy goats-a nanny and a billy. I adored Natashia,
but Boris S.T.U.N.K.!!!

Billy goat stink is one of the worst animal smells possible. Not only
did he smell horrible, but he wouldn't stop climbing on our cars. I
think he fancied himself a mountain goat.

They did have three wonderful little babies, though, who would crawl
all over me when I went out and sat on the ground with them. I was
there when Tasha gave birth to them and even had to help her with the
second one. (Goat midwife, ya know...) A friend of mine who already
had a gerd of hoats wanted the entire batch, so I handed them over and
she still loves them.

The goats were, actually, pretty darn fun, but I've decided to stick
with my cats, dogs, horses, cows & fish. I'd really like a giraffe,
though.....

Mich