Old March 22nd 05, 08:13 PM
Marina

Susan M wrote:

I've prodded him all over and there are no spots that seem to cause him
discomfort so I'm going to leave it for a some more time. I'll keep poking
him to make sure that something doesn't develop. He's just so ridiculously
healthy looking and acting that I don't really want to take him into TED.

There's a reason why they say cats have nine lives. They manage to come
out of what would seem like terrible accidents without a scratch. So
glad to hear otis is doing well. Good idea to keep an eye on him though.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!