Old March 22nd 05, 07:34 PM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
There's a reason why they say cats have nine lives. They manage to come
out of what would seem like terrible accidents without a scratch. So glad
to hear otis is doing well. Good idea to keep an eye on him though.

Thanks Marina! He actually started purring while I was prodding him and did
the elevator butt thing so I think he's okay. I will keep watching him
though.

I keep thinking about this nine lives things though - he's used up six that
I know about - yikes! I was thinking of Frank and Otis last night when I
was reading The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats. He talks about how quickly
cats go feral when they get lost or leave their homes. I remember you
describing how Frank switched back to housecat after you got the harness on
after he was lost and I remember the look in Otis' eyes when I sweet talked
him after he was lost. It was like something coming back to light from a
distant past.

*really* off this topic, I know.

Susan M
Otis and Chester