Old March 22nd 05, 07:55 PM
Marina

Susan M wrote:

I keep thinking about this nine lives things though - he's used up six that
I know about - yikes! I was thinking of Frank and Otis last night when I
was reading The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats. He talks about how quickly
cats go feral when they get lost or leave their homes. I remember you
describing how Frank switched back to housecat after you got the harness on
after he was lost and I remember the look in Otis' eyes when I sweet talked
him after he was lost. It was like something coming back to light from a
distant past.

That's right. It was like something suddenly clicked in Frank's head -
'Hey! Don't I know this person? Hey, this is *my* person!' I'm so happy
we both got our darling boys back.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!