Old March 22nd 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I'm a bit worried, too (OT)

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I need big hugs, I am so fed up with not being able to get out the cycle
of some sort of illness for long.

I know exactly what you mean, Tweed. You're just thinking, 'yeah, I beat
that one' when something new crops up. This is my life. {{{{{Tweed}}}}}
Hang in there!

Yep, just thinking that *just maybe* it's all over and I can start getting
on the up again, when something else happens.
Although I do think that you are worse off healthwise than me, Marina, and I
admire the fact that you keep as cheerful as you do. You are an inspiration
really.
Although sometimes it feels as if I will never be well, I know I probably
will ;-) sometime in the future.
I would not swap all my operations for your diabetes.
hugs and purrs
Tweed