Old January 25th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Sumcats is at it again

On Jan 25, 3:09*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Sumcat is up to mischief again!

Dis morning when mine Paw goed into da kitty bedroom to gif us our
breakfast and scoop our litter bokses him noticed dat two of our litter
bokses was standing on dere noses! Dis was furry unusual, but din't cause
us a prollem since dere is a total of 7 litter boxes fur us 4 katzen. But
Paw squealed wif delight when him doze litter bokses standing dat way.

And I can neither confirm nor deny rumors dat da purrpetrator of dis
action was a handsome young greycat wif a expressive long tail.

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Dare! We telled ower Meomie bowt dem sumcatz an she didnt beeleef
usses! Whi wus da bocksez onna dare sides? An is dare a kitty soso
wike yureownhansumself? Dis is shokkin....purrhaps dare is a sumcat
dat lukes like myneself.....??

Harry - inna kitchin lukin abowt.