Old December 1st 03, 11:42 AM
badwilson

That is such good news, Christine! I'm very happy for Pirate finding his
onetruehome. Purrs that everything works out wonderfully.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I am so very happy to report that I took Pirate to his new home today, may
it be the onetruehome we all want for him!
He is now ensconced in the cat playpen in one of their spare bedrooms and

it
is quite obvious that he has already ensnared his new meowmie. We let him
be out with us for about 15-20 minutes before we put him back in his

"safe"
place in the cat playpen. Pirate purred and chirrped and I'm so thankful
that this opportunity for a good home opened up for him. I get to visit

in
a few weeks. But, wah, I'm going to miss him, too; he sure touched my
heart! I have the greatest respect for fosterers as it sure wrenches to

let
these little guys go.

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement with him; I

know
the purrs made the difference! I'll keep ya'll posted on how things
progress. If you can keep Pirate in your thoughts and purrayers as he
adjusts to his new home I'd be most grateful.

regards,
Christine (feeling happy but teary, too)