Old November 24th 03, 05:11 AM
Sherry

www.kfccruelty.com

To be fair, I only skimmed. So I don't know whether or not they
mentionned what they do to the chickens before they boil them alive.

It was an interesting website, and I don't doubt a great deal of the
allegations are true. But 2-month old chickens? Have you ever seen an
eight-week-old chicken? That's hard to believe, unless they have some serious
steroids or chemicals they pump into them to cause fast growth.
I never buy KFC anyway; I think it's disgustingly greasy. But Tyson and other
commercial chicken farms are just as bad as KFC.

Sherry