Old December 20th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Eli sprayed in the shower stall

wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

He isn't altered, never sprays anywhere else, takes care of our two
entire lady cats when they are in need and never gets either of them
pregnant.

You are very lucky! How come you don't get them fixed - are you breeding?

Joyce

The cats were with Micki when I moved in with her, except for WooToo
whom I inherited from my mom. These cats never go outdoors, so the only
issues are whether Winnie woudl produe the typical tomcat stinking
spray, which he doesn't, and whether we want kittens.

Micki would like some kittens from Sunrise or Missy by Winnie. They are
beautiful cats and would produce excellent Himalayan kittens. Sunrise
and Missy have been mothers before and proved devoted and affectionate
ones. Missy's temperment, she hates hoomaans, does not seem to transfer
to her kittens who are very nice pets. Sunrise is a diva and her
kittens probably do think very highly of themselves but they allow
hoomans to serve them as does the Diva herself. She even consents to be
petted.

Micki would like to keep one or even two and says, and I agree, that
others would be easy to place or even to sell. While I agree that a
five-cat household could absorb a kitten easily, I am not sure about a
five-cat one Labarador retriever and one parrot household. At least Buy
Run, the Pomeranian, has moved out, although he still visits.

It is probably all moot as Winnie only fires blanks.

Will in New Haven