Old May 23rd 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default P-nutbutter and the cats

That must be a sight to see!!
"Matthew" wrote in message
ROFLMAO

"Granby" wrote in message
Earlier today I made a p-nutbutter sandwich and then, a neighbor called
and said she needed something to eat, her Grandson went to the Doctor and
hadn't gotten home. I grabbed some stuff, like a moron, left my sandwich
on the table. I have to translate from meowchat about what happened
next.

Hihi this is O T Mahoney and gramby made a sandwich of something called
p-nutbutter and then left it on the table while she went to a neighbors
to take some food.

Me and Willow kitty decided to get on the table and taste it. Well, it
fell on the floor. It came apart. I stuck my own paw in it and it
wouldn't let go. Dat, I mean that stuff got on my fur, in my very own
whiskers and on the chair and floor. It did the same to Willow. We got
even with gramby because when she got back home, we were sitting on the
couch cleaning our fur!!!