Old May 23rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default P-nutbutter and the cats

Granby wrote:

Me and Willow kitty decided to get on the table and taste it. Well, it fell
on the floor. It came apart. I stuck my own paw in it and it wouldn't let
go. Dat, I mean that stuff got on my fur, in my very own whiskers and on
the chair and floor. It did the same to Willow. We got even with gramby
because when she got back home, we were sitting on the couch cleaning our
fur!!!

That'll teach Granby to leave out mean peanut butter that attacks poor
innocent kitties!