Old October 23rd 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default ~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw

On Oct 22, 5:19 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Rusty" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 3:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Tumorrow, on da 23rd iz myown Pawz purrday n I wanted tew put up dis heer
for himself. He iz sutch a gudgud daddy n wuvs usses and taykes sutch gud
kare of usses tew.
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex gather around n sing
=^..^==^..^=
=^..^==^..^=

Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday deer Pawpaw
Wee shure wuv yeeeeeeeeeeeooow

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday
We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Happee purrsday to your Pawz.

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday.
But I have no present for her. She doesn't even get a cake.

Giv hur luv an cuddles an let hur wate on yoo paw an paw. Dat wurks
four mee.

--
WooToo