Old October 19th 03, 07:34 PM
jmcquown

Mary wrote:
So, I will probably put out the humane trap and take the cat to a
place
where someone will at least care for it. Maybe the House of Mews.

I believe if you trap, you must notify your neighbors that you'll be
trapping stray cats. That's the law here in California. Then they at
least have a chance to come claim them or not.

Here there are no such laws. When I contacted Animal Control and they
offered to rent me a humane trap, they said nothing about my having to
notify anyone. However, she is aware of my complaints and chooses to make
excuses and do nothing about it.

Jill