Old October 19th 03, 11:00 PM
jmcquown

P. Cox wrote:
I might be in the minority but I just don't see whats such a big deal
that persia gets a bit excitable when this cat comes by.

(snip)
peace, p

It's a big deal when she gets so ticked off she knocks over the plant stand
by the window breaking several pots and killing a couple of plants. And
tearing down the mini-blinds to get at this cat. Not to mention pushing out
the screen on the sliding glass door to the point where I had to purchase a
baby gate so I could let the fresh air in and not have her go charging out
through the screen. Yeah, it's a big deal to me.

Jill