Old June 24th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default You've had enough, Meowmie!

I eat my lunch sitting in my recliner, with my feet up. I usually stay
there for a while afterward, reading and/or working crossword puzzles. Once
in a while I fall asleep. I may sleep for 10 or 15 minutes, but
occasionally it can be 3 or 4 hours. Often one of the cats will jump into
my lap after I've finished eating.

Today it was Pickles who jumped in my lap and settled down. I read for a
while, then fell asleep. After sleeping for about an hour, I woke up to
Pickles nudging at my hand so I'd pet her. I was still very sleepy, so I'd
pet her for a few minutes, then stop, hoping to get back to sleep. Just as
I started to doze off, she'd nudge again. This happened several times.
Finally I realized she had decided I'd had enough sleep, so I gave up.

--
Joy

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?