Old February 1st 04, 03:12 AM
Ablang

Default Understanding what pets say

Pets seem surprisingly intelligent. Mine seems to have learned the
meaning of certain words and/or phrases. Like when I say "Ready to eat?",
my normally quiet kitty (Russian Blue) will become very vocal. What words
or commands does your pet understand?

And if were supposed to be smarter than they are, why do they
understand some of our language(s), but we don't understand dog/cat speak?

--
"Hilary Duff is the covergirl for an international youth industry" --
Unknown

View the countdown for when Hilary Duff turns 18 (I know you're waiting for
it):
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year
=2005&hour=00&m

The next T-shirt slogan (seriously): "Is it chicken or is it tuna?"