Old October 29th 04, 05:16 AM
Heather

"furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc" wrote in
message ...
MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

--

Anti Phyllis, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Mikey an Pauline. sniff sniff
Sumday yewl see dem agin.

DaRennieKidz, yewzin der hankeez agin