Old May 10th 05, 01:05 AM
Alison

"Paula Halvorsen via CatKB.com" wrote in
message ...
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what may be wrong with my cat? His name is Tucker

and he
is about 9 months old. He is pooping constantly. Sometimes in the

litter
box and sometimes not. He poops all over the bathroom floor, in the
bathtub, in the garbage can, in the laundry basket, in the

dryer...., yet
he will also use the cat box. He poops probably 10-15 times a day. I

am
constantly cleaning the litter boxes. (I have two cats-brother and

sister)
They have no problem sharing the cat boxes. I have had him to the

vet with
no success. We have tried Clavamox (a liquid) and are currently

trying
Metrondazal, which is a pill. I have found it impossible to make him

take
the pill. I've tried hiding it in a treat and in soft cat food. They

are
both fixed and for the most part they only get dry catfood. Any

suggestions?.

Do you mean he has the runs? Has he always been like this. What
tests did you vet do?
He might have a food allergy.
Alison