Old January 25th 12, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Meowmie could use some job purrs

Dat wud be disturfurbing, Amelia, so i wil be purring, effen dough
nobuddy heers it.
Yu hafta tuch mine froat or dereabouts. Cuz i am willy akshully purring.
Tuch mine froat, Meowmie, an furify tu dem i is purring fur demsefls,
OK?
Meowmie: Yes, Meowy is purring very nicely. C. Fangyu.
Da Purring MeOwy

I purr kind of softly too. And my brofur Sammy has the softest purr I've
ever heard. Paw can barely hear it, even if Sammy is right up against his
ear.

Maybe we need a SoftPurr Club?

Amelia