Old November 13th 03, 05:37 PM
Susan M

Default Otis: A Snowy Day

Hi the

I went outside to call the boys back and saw Otis across the street and one
house over. He eagerly jumped up on their fence, not apparently knowning
that it was only 1/2 inch wide on the top. Over the other side he went and
into 1 1/2 feet of snow. "MRRROOWWWWWWW" I heard from across the street and
he kept it up while crossing the wet cold road.

Instead of walking along the cleared sidewalk to our house, he went right up
the neigbour's driveway and sat yowling on their front door step. Two
thoughts from me: 1) pipe down Otis or we're going to have neighbour
problems all over again & 2) no way am I going to trudge through the snow
and carry you home, as he was clearly asking me to do.

Chester would have figured out that sidewalks were clear. Otis first leaped
into the neighbour's flower bed and took a nice long pee. THEN, he plowed
through the snow between our houses to come home. Let's see, dirt + snow =
muddy paw prints on new carpet. Couldn't catch him as he streaked in the
house.

That's my boy ...

Susan M
otis and chester