Old January 5th 04, 07:56 PM
CK

HRFLTiger wrote:
Our schedule is such, that the cats go to the USDA vet at 2pm to have
their crate officially sealed to show that it hasn't been opened
en-route to the UK, we then drop them off at Virgin cargo at 3.30pm,
and then I have a nerve wracking 10 hours!

Always thinking of the practical, I was wondering how they are going to
deal with their "Mo-om, I have to go real bad" -situations?? Is it a big
enough crate to house both food + water and a litter box??

Being such accomplished travelers, I'm sure the "Mo-om, are we nearly
there yet" won't come up that often...

Wishing you all a safe and peaceful flight across the pond.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com