Old January 6th 04, 02:08 AM
Christine Burel

PURRRRR for a safe trip!
Christine
"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
m...
Tomorrow, my two purr-bags (feral Pandora, and His Royal Feline
Lordship Tiger) are off to the vet to get their final pre-flight
checks before flying from the USA to the UK on Wednesday. Whilst both
are experienced travellers & flyers, they are going to be entering the
UK on pet-passports which means they don't have to do 6 months
quarantine. To say the paperwork has been a nightmare is an
understatement!

Please could they (and me) have some good thoughts and wishes that
this goes well and we arrive safely in the UK without complications?

By the time we have finished, I suspect that they will have been to
more places, and have more airmiles than many humans! So far, they've
been to Belize, Houston, Dallas and Washington DC!

Thanks
Helen M