Old January 6th 04, 04:03 AM
badwilson

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
om...
Victor Martinez wrote in message news:0R3Kb.54504

Ooopsss.... I missed that too. Safe travel to the three of you!!! Would
you let us know the flight number? One can track such things online (I
use expedia.com), it has a little map that shows the actual position of
the plane... it would be fun to follow...

Flight number is VS022 Virgin Atlantic from Washington Dulles to
London Heathrow. Leaving Wednesday at 19.15hrs Washington time.

Our schedule is such, that the cats go to the USDA vet at 2pm to have
their crate officially sealed to show that it hasn't been opened
en-route to the UK, we then drop them off at Virgin cargo at 3.30pm,
and then I have a nerve wracking 10 hours!

I then have to collect them at the animal reception center in
Heathrow. We'll then be going to a friends house in London, and
they'll be going to a friends cattery for a couple of days whilst I go
and collect my dog from Cardiff, and they recover from the journey
before travelling to Edinburgh.

So, as I won't be online, for a few days as I'll be travelling back to
Edinburgh, I'll ring Deb Maizels and get her to post a note to the
group that we arrived safely.

Helen M

Awww, that's too bad you can't take them in the cabin with you. But I'm
sure everything will go well. Purrs coming from me in any case.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: