Old November 3rd 03, 04:19 PM
Joe Pitt

Kittens often do better in pairs. I would suggest a little (neutered) boy.

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I have a spayed female kitten (a month or so old?). She's an indoor
cat and is pretty needy (meows when I'm not around, etc...).

I work full time and I spend time with friends on weekends, so there
are long periods when she's alone at home. I want to do what's best
for her, so I have a few questions:

1) Should I get another kitten to keep her company? If so, what
gender should the kitten be?

2) Should I give her away to folks who already have some cats? I
don't know if she's "bonded" with me or not so I don't know how much
it would hurt her to part company with me.

Thanks.