Old May 8th 04, 05:00 PM
Alun

Laura R. wrote in
:

circa Sat, 08 May 2004 01:35:47 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
'cedes ) said,
"Living with his 17 year old girlfriend"???? Isn't this called
statutory rape in some states? This girl is underage and no doubt very
low class. WTF is the girls parents, to allow a 17 year old to be
living with her boyfriend? sighhhhhhhhhhhh This girl is doomed.

Unfortunately, I believe that 16 is the cutoff point for statutory
rape. I don't know of any states that enforce a higher age than that,
anyway. I could be wrong, but either way, in this situation, the
parents are the bigger problem.

Laura

No, the boyfriend is the problem. Blame belongs to the person doing the bad
stuff. Of course, others might have seen him coming, figured out what he
was like, etc, but they can't be _more_ to blame than him.

Animal torture is a very bad sign. As someone pointed out, it is common for
serial killers to have started this way.