Old March 28th 04, 10:33 PM

well i actually trapped two cats in a carrier with string....i tied the
string to the top corner of the door(not on the side where its attached
but on the side where the lever is to open the cage...I used a cage
about two feet long(its a large size pet taxi) and i baited it with
tuna...firsst cat it took me a few trys but i got him....i braced the
cage against the wall of house and just pulled the string when i saw him
almost all the way in...my second cat was easier to get as i knew what
to do but it took her hour to finaly go into it. tip is to use dry food
for regular feeding and then baiut it with somethign that is realy a
treat for them(tuna or some sort of actual meat)