Old November 17th 04, 09:46 PM
RobinB.

"Daniel" wrote in message
. com...
I've posted a page
here-http://www.geocities.com/dkurtz60084/volya.html. Since I
benefited from some advice from this forum during the taming period, I
thought folks here might be interested in reading about him. Interested
to hear what people think. I apologize in advance for the obtrusive
Geocities ads.

Thank you Daniel! What a great puss. The folks in here have been
incredibly helpful to me and my ferals. Two in the apartment and one to go.
Actually, I'll buy a house, and then........ Rosalita and Houdini are doing
well and soon their sister will join them.

So again, thank you for your post and thank you RPCR for the invaluable
information! Robin