Old April 8th 05, 03:31 PM

I'm changing the subject line because I refuse to bring this into what
is and should remain a happy, positive thread.

wrote:

And by the way, one pound a month for a
cat is NOT slow weight loss.

Yes it is you ignorant waste of space. Your buddy Phil agrees and has
said so hinself numerous times.
http://groups.google.ca/groups?ie=IS...und+month+cats

Isn't it just like to you inject your miserable crap into what should be
a congratulatory thread. Rene has done an outstanding job and your
miserable failure at the same thing doesn't justify you raining on her
parade. If you spent less time attacking everyone and spewing vile
nonsense and more time to your cat instead of neglecting her to the
point wher she is morbidly obese you could eventually be posting the
same good news. And your claim it's a medical condition is BS, which is
backed up by several of your postings that contradict your lies. You
can never keep your stories straight.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke