Old April 8th 05, 04:03 PM
Mary

wrote in message
I'm changing the subject line because I refuse to bring this into what
is and should remain a happy, positive thread.

wrote:

And by the way, one pound a month for a
cat is NOT slow weight loss.

Yes it is you ignorant waste of space. Your buddy Phil agrees and has
said so hinself numerous times.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?ie=IS...und+month+cats

lol! Megan, your blood pressure must be sky high. I thought it sounded like
pretty fast
weight loss. It I am wrong, that's okay too. I don't present myself as an
expert, you do.

Isn't it just like to you inject your miserable crap into what should be
a congratulatory thread. Rene has done an outstanding job and your
miserable failure at the same thing doesn't justify you raining on her
parade.

Read it again, chubs. I congratulated her.

If you spent less time attacking everyone and spewing vile
nonsense and more time to your cat instead of neglecting her to the
point wher she is morbidly obese you could eventually be posting the
same good news. And your claim it's a medical condition is BS, which is
backed up by several of your postings that contradict your lies. You
can never keep your stories straight.

When you learn that just saying something does not make it true,
you will look like slightly less of an ass. Not much less, but any little
bit
helps.

Poor Megan.