Old September 1st 05, 03:25 AM
happilycrabby

Poor baby Kitty We may have to do that--I will find out what the
best option is Tues. morn when I go back to the vet. Long weekend
(figures) I figure the best thing I can do for him is to keep the
antibiotics flowing through him, and keep up the pain medication. I am
terrified of infection, and it's so close to the brain(?) I about hit
the floor just thinking about my baby like this. So far his eye is
staying moist. I have to wait until Tuesday for anything.If anything
looks weirder than now I will take him Sat. morning and insist on him
getting seen.