Old December 3rd 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Missy: Reportin a Siuntifical Discobbery

Will in New Haven wrote:
Heer r da faks an mine conclushyuns. Ennywun hoo agree wiff mineseff
feel free to repleye

1: Parrots go roun on too legs.
2: Hoomins go roun on too legs
1: Parruts talk an yell an screetch
2: Hoomins talk an yell an screetch
1: Parrots wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
2: Hoomins wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
1: Parrots seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
2: Hoomins seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
1: If yoo goes too klose to a parrot she will bited yoo furry hard.
2: If yoo goes too klose to a hoomin she will bited yoo furry hard.

Mine inescapabobble concluzhyun: Parrots are Hoomins

Hiss at hoomins. Hiss at parrrots.

Fangyu

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

we iz atta bit uv a disadvantaj heer cuz we haz neffur seen a parrot. We
will take yur wurd fur it. Eggsep ower hoomin duznt bite us. We bites her.

And I (Sam) neffur hisses at hoomins - Cinnamon duz alla tyme. All that
cat duz is hiss anna spit. She evun hisses atted ME!

Well, yu shudnt cum neer me nor snif atted myne tale and as fur thu tyme
yu tried tu bite myne tale! Well, yu wont du that agin furry fast!

Cinnamon

--
Sam & Cinnamon